Flower Care: What to do on your Bouquets
Bouquet to Vase
- Transfer your flowers to a vase with water. You can also add a few drops of bleach in your water solution (optional).
- Change the water every other day and cut the stems in an angle. If the water is becoming slimy and yellowish at a quicker pace, change the water everyday.
Taking care of your Boxed Blooms
- Pour water in your flower foam to keep your flowers hydrated.
- Refrain from shaking and tilting to avoid water spills.
- Keep them away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid watering flowers directly to the petals as it can cause bruises, browning, or wrinkles.
- Immediately remove petals as they fade to avoid affecting the rest of the flowers.
- Depending on the type of flower and if taken care properly and stores in a proper environment. Your flowers can last up to 4-5 days.